Submission Deadline October 22nd, 2013
The workshop consists of oral presentations. There are no printed proceedings.
Abstracts of talks will be published on the workshop’s website.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
We welcome submissions on all topics related to database research, including but not limited to:
- Data storage and management, streaming data, peer-to-peer and cloud;
- Theoretical database issues, data models, semantics and languages;
- Database performance and scalability;
- Data integration, data quality, data cleaning, ontologies;
- Data mining, clustering, summarization, entity & event extraction;
- Data security, privacy and personalization;
- Data search and ranking in databases.
The DBDBD has a tradition of favouring presentations by junior researchers. Proposals for presentations should be made before or on October 22nd, 2013. Each submission should contain:
- the title of the talk;
- the name of the prospective speaker;
- his/her affiliation;
- a one-page abstract;
- reference(s) to papers covered by the proposed presentation.
The format is a one-page pdf-document, to be sent to: dbdbd2013 (at) gmail.com
- Submission deadline (1 page abstract): October 22nd, 2013
- Notification and program online: October 30th, 2013
- Registration deadline: November 12th, 2013
- Dutch-Belgian Database Day: November 29th, 2013